The International Journal of Education and Practice (IJEP) is a double-blind peer-reviewed international journal devoted to encouraging academic conversation between teachers and researchers in the field of higher education. The IJEP publish the highest quality of empirical, theoretically grounded work addressing the main functions of higher education, Teaching and learning of different subjects, Teaching in the developed & developing countries, Education, Mental Illness, and psychology. The topics cover by this journal as follows:
- Educational Psychology
- Instructional Design
- Educational Technology
- Curriculum Development
- Organizational Learning
- Education in Preschool
- Education Primary School
- Education Secondary School
- Education High School
- Special Education
- Classroom Management
- Educational Concepts
- Educational Practices
- Cross Cultural Psychology
- School Psychological Services
- Applied Educational Psychology
- Educational Research
- Educational Assessment
- New Models of Instruction
- Intelligent Tutoring System
- Programmed Instruction
- Self-regulated Learning
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The IJEP is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 50 to 60 days.
- Article Publication Fee: There is no submission fee; however, the author(s) pay the article processing charges (APC) of 1000 USD, after acceptance. If the article requires extensive English language editing, we will charge additional language editing fee, varying and based on with the length of the article. If your institute is a member of the Conscientia Beam, your APC could be discounted up to 10%.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in International Journal of Education and Practice is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Academic Informa and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: International Journal of Education and Practice is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of IJEP.
- Journal Membership: International Journal of Education and Practice is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as a Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Publication Frequency: The journal is published Quarterly (4 issues per year: March, June, September, December).
International Journal of Education and Practice
Online ISSN: 2310-3868
Print ISSN: 2311-6897
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.61