Conscientia Beam is calling for expressions of interest for the appointments of the editor-in-chief, associate editor, development editor, regional editor, Editorial Advisory Board and Editorial Review Board for our international peer-reviewed journals. Conscientia Beam will follow an inclusive and transparent process to appoint the roles and invites the holder of any PhD to apply. Interested parties should submit applications including detailed CVs via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties for each role are listed below:
Editor-In-Chief/ Associate Editor/Development Editor/ Regional Editor (Honorary)
The person in the role(s) will:
- recommend high quality papers for publication in journals,
- call for papers from your referees,
- provide referees,
- make final decisions on acceptances and rejections,
- support the quality control of the journal and check every issue before its release, and
- promote the journals in various ways and at relevant conferences and other events.
Editorial Advisory Board (Honorary)
Board members will:
- support the quality control of the journal, and
- help with the journal indexation process.
Editorial Review Board (Honorary)
Board members will:
- review submitted articles.
Proofread Editor (Paid)
The person in this role will:
- check typographical errors,
- check spellings,
- check word usage,
- check sentence structure,
- check for discrepancy in punctuation,
- check the formatting of text and references according to the relevant style guides,
- check each calculation made and the general knowledge presented in the content,
- check the style of the tables, graphs and other art and inserted text,
- check the usage of italics, boldface and underline in the right contexts,
- check for inappropriate terminology,
- check for consistency of style in headings and in captions for tables, and
- check for consistency in logic, facts, and details.
To apply as a board member for a specific journal, please select the appropriate journal and fill in your details in the form below.