Journal of Tourism Management Research is a peer-reviewed journal. It publishes original research, both conceptual and empirical, that clearly enhances the literature of the tourism fields, connected with tourism such as management, marketing, sociology, psychology, geography, political sciences, mathematics, statistics, anthropology, culture, and information technologies. The word’s contribution is important to publish in JTMR. The JTMR encourages research based on a different of methodology, including both qualitative and quantitative approaches. JTMR covers following subject areas:
- Chatbots in Hospitality and Tourism
- Corporate Social Responsibility for Tourism Development
- Cross-Cultural Differences in IT Use
- Cruise Tourism Developing Strategies
- Cultural Tourism
- Data Analytics and Tourism Industry
- Digital Marketing of Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Diversity of Cultural Tourism
- Domestic Tourism
- Eco-Labeling And Eco-Certification
- Elearning/ E-Governance in Hospitality and Tourism
- Environmental Conservation
- Foodservice Industry
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Tourism
- GPS and Location-Based Services
- Health Tourism
- Human Resource and A Province-Wide Market Research
- ICT and Tourism in Remote Destinations
- Internet or E-Commerce Business Models
- Mobile/Wireless Technologies and Tourism
- Online Travel
- Rural Tourism
- Rural Tourism Through Technology
- Smart Tourism With Smart Destinations
- Sustainable Tourism Development Through Technology
- Technology and Heritage Tourism
- Tourism and Economic Growth
- Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Tourism Marketing Strategies
- Tourism Products Development
- Tourism Services Strategies
- Tourism Resources Management
- Tourist Consumption Behavior
- Urban Tourism
All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the format style of the journal.
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The JTMR is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: The journal does not have any Article Processing Charges and will publish well-prepared manuscripts free of cost submitted in 2022. However, if any manuscript requires English language editing and proofreading, a nominal fee will be charged based on the length of the manuscript.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in Journal of Tourism Management Research is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index, RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Academic Informa and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: Journal of Tourism Management Research is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of JTMR.
- Journal Membership: Journal of Tourism Management Research is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: email@example.com.
Journal of Tourism Management Research
Online ISSN: 2313-4178
Print ISSN: 2408-9117
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.31