The objective of the journal is to publish papers on original and developing methods and theories for providing prospect guidelines to endorse research of agricultural sciences internationally. It is an inter-disciplinary journal covering the following topics:
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Agricultural Electrification and Automation
- Agricultural R&D
- Agricultural Supply Chains
- Agriculture and Food Supply Chain
- Agriculture and Global Hunger
- Agriculture and World Economy
- Agriculture vs. Industrialization.
- Agro Innovation and Smart Agriculture
- Agroecological Transition
- Agroforestry Systems Design
- Agronomic vs. Horticultural Crops
- Biodiversity and Agriculture
- Biodiversity and conservation
- Bioterrorism and Agriculture System?
- Breeding Genetics and Pathology
- Crop insurance Laws – is this idea realistic?
- Crop Physiology and Science
- Dairy Farming
- Digital Agriculture and Digital Tools in Agriculture
- Energy Agriculture
- Energy Conservation and Agriculture
- Environmental Hydrology
- Fertilization, Breeding and Protection of Plants
- Gene Editing and Genetically Modified Crops
- Genetic Modification of Agricultural Products
- Genetically Modified Agricultural Organisms
- Impact of COVID-19 on Agri-food Sector
- International Agricultural law
- Modelling of Crop and Animal Systems
- Organic Farming as a Sustainable Practice
- Pesticides Management
- Plant Breeding Genetics and Pathology
- Plant Growth Modelling
- Plant Parasites and Nematology.
- Soil-Plant Relationships
- Terraculture as Innovative Approach
We would like to invite you to contribute papers for consideration and publication in the Current Research in Agricultural Sciences (CRAS). All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the formatting style of the journal.
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The CRAS is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: The journal does not have any Article Processing Charges and will publish well-prepared manuscripts free of cost submitted in 2022. However, if any manuscript requires English language editing and proofreading, a nominal fee will be charged based on the length of the manuscript.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in Current Research in Agricultural Sciences is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Academic Informa and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: Current Research in Agricultural Sciences is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of CRAS.
- Journal Membership: Current Research in Agricultural Sciences is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as a Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Research in Agricultural Sciences
Volume 1 Issue 1 2014
Quarterly (March, June, September, December)
Online ISSN: 2312-6418
Print ISSN: 2313-3716
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.68