Journal of Diagnostics is an international journal on medical diagnostics. It publishes reviews and original research articles on the research and development of medical diagnostics.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Inherited Disease
We would like to invite you to contribute papers for consideration and publication in the Journal of Diagnostics (JOD).It is published on biannually basis (June and December). All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the formatting style of the journal. JOD reviews papers within approximately ONE month of submission and publishes accepted articles in the relevant forthcoming issues upon receiving the final versions.
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The JOD is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: Free online publication for well-prepared manuscripts submitted in 2020.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in Journal of Diagnostics is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Pak Academic Search and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: Journal of Diagnostics is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of JOD.
- Journal Membership: Journal of Diagnostics is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: email@example.com.
Journal of Diagnostics
Online ISSN: 2409-322X
Print ISSN: 2413-8371
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.98
Please contact us for more information