Review of Energy Technologies and Policy Research aims to disseminate knowledge and provide a global forum for professionals in the field to learn from each other’s work. It covers the following topics such as follows:
- Alternative Energy Technologies/Sources
- Cleaner/Renewable Energy Technologies
- Distributed Generation Technologies
- Emerging Generic Technologies
- Energy Strategies/Policies
- Energy Efficiency/Saving, Economics, Security, Risk
- Energy Foresight and Scenarios
- Energy System Analysis
- Energy Systems and Services
- Energy Transmission/Distribution
- Environmental Planning
- Experience Curves, Integrated Design
- Innovation and New Development
- National Energy [Research] Policies
- Rural/Remote Electrification and Energy Supply
We would like to invite you to contribute papers for consideration and publication in the Review of Energy Technologies and Policy Research (RETPR). It is published on biannually basis (June and December). All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the formatting style of the journal.
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The RETPR is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: There is no fee required for submission. However, upon acceptance, there will be a charge of $150 for article processing charges (APC). The corresponding author will be held responsible for covering these charges. This payment is necessary to cover the costs associated with formatting and English language editing. If authors from developing countries are facing financial constraints, they may choose to apply for a waiver.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in Review of Energy Technologies and Policy Research is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Academic Informa and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: Review of Energy Technologies and Policy Research is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of RETPR.
- Journal Membership: Review of Energy Technologies and Policy Research is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review of Energy Technologies and Policy Research
Online ISSN: 2313-7983
Print ISSN: 2409-2134
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.77
Please contact us for more information