International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Research (IJSAR) is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal devoted to advancing the understanding of sustainability in agricultural systems. It publishes both theoretical advances and critical reviews of new evidence. It enhances knowledge on what technologies and methods are backing agricultural sustainability, discussing policies that promote agricultural sustainability in developed and developing countries.
It covers the topics such as follows:
- Addressing Food Insecurity
- Agricultural Finance and Business Management
- Biologically Integrated Farming Systems
- Coastal Erosion and Shoreline Management
- Controlled Environment Agriculture
- Cooperative farming and forestry
- Dairy Waste Management
- Direct Agri Marketing
- Energy Efficiency & Conservation
- Food and Agricultural Employment
- Food Labeling/Certifications
- Food Waste Management
- Genetically Modified Crops
- GIS and Remote Sensing Applications for agricultural
- Global Sustainable Sourcing of Commodities
- Globalization Impact on Sustainable Agriculture
- Institutional Sustainable Food Procurement
- Integrated Pest Management
- Nutrition & Food Systems Education
- Postharvest Management Practices
- Soil Nutrient Management
- Sustainable Agricultural Development
- Technological Innovation in Agriculture
- Urban Agriculture
- Value-Based Supply Chains
- Water Quality Management
- Water Use Efficiency
- Zero-Emissions Freight Transport
We would like to invite you to contribute papers for consideration and publication in the International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Research (IJSAR). It is published on Quarterly Basis (March, June, September, December). All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the formatting style of the journal. IJSAR reviews papers within approximately ONE month of submission and publishes accepted articles in the relevant forthcoming issues upon receiving the final versions.
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The IJSAR is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: The journal does not have any Article Processing Charges and will publish well-prepared manuscripts free of cost submitted in 2022. However, if any manuscript requires English language editing and proofreading, a nominal fee will be charged based on the length of the manuscript.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in International Journal of Public Policy and Administration Research is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Academic Informa and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: International Journal of Public Policy and Administration Research is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of IJSAR.
- Journal Membership: IInternational Journal of Public Policy and Administration Research is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as a Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: email@example.com.
International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Research
Online ISSN: 2312-6477
Print ISSN: 2313-0393
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.70