International Journal of Chemical and Process Engineering Research (IJCPER) is published by “Conscientia Beam”. It is a peer-reviewed journal which publishes original research papers. It focuses the broad fields of chemical and process engineering. The objective of this journal is to bring together study fellows and experts from industry to teach the latest topics of importance and build long lasting group effort. The journal welcomes papers in which knowledge from other disciplines is integrated with chemical engineering are especially welcomed from the scholars all over the world. It is currently published on monthly basis.
AREAS OF RESEARCH
Areas of research include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Chemical reaction engineering
- Operation and control of chemical reactors
- Fluid mechanics
- Materials engineering
- Physical and thermodynamic engineering
- Process control and systems engineering
- Process control and systems
- Physical chemistry
- Transport properties of organic and inorganic compounds and fluid engineering
- Biochemical food and medical engineering
- Properties of organic and inorganic compounds
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The IJCPER is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: There is no submission fee, the author(s) pay the online publication fee: 100 USD after acceptance. The price of hard copy of the journal is 50 USD (additional).
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in International Journal of Chemical and Process Engineering Research is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Pak Academic Search and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: International Journal of Chemical and Process Engineering Research is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of IJCPER.
- Journal Membership: International Journal of Chemical and Process Engineering Research is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: email@example.com.
International Journal of Chemical and Process Engineering Research
Online ISSN: 2313-0776
Print ISSN: 2313-2558
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.65
Please contact us for more information