International Journal of Business, Economics and Management (IJBEM) is a peer-reviewed journal which publishes original research papers. It focuses to publish empirical (testing theories, extending theories or building theories), academic, theoretical and review research articles that add to the practice in business, economics and management. It provides a platform in which different standards for business, economics and management can be offered and discussed. The objective of this journal is to bring together study fellows and experts from industry to teach the latest topics of importance and build long lasting group effort. The journal welcomes submission from scholars and experts for possible publication from all over the world.
AREAS OF RESEARCH
- Strategic Management
- Public Administration
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Behavior of Marketing
- Marketing Planning
- Buyer Behavior
- International Economics, FDI
- Economic Development, System Dynamics
- Economics of Organizations and Industries
- Quantitative Methods and Econometrics
- Economic Growth and Development
- Business Studies and Ethics
- Business Policy
- Statistics for Business
- Local and International
- Business and Industry
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The IJBEM is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: Free online publication for well-prepared manuscripts submitted from 1st August 2018.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in International Journal of Business, Economics and Management is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Pak Academic Search and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: International Journal of Business, Economics and Management is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of IJBEM.
- Journal Membership: International Journal of Business, Economics and Management is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Journal of Business, Economics and Management
Volume 1 Issue 1 2014
Online ISSN: 2312-0916
Print ISSN: 2312-5772
Please contact us for more information