International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy (IJSDWP) is an international journal. It publishes original research papers and reviews regarding economic, environment and society with sustainability. The objectives of IJSDWP are to establish an active channel of communication between policy-makers, government agencies, academics and research institutions, and professionals working in the field, and to provide a forum for them to disseminate information and to learn from each other’s work. Submissions are encouraged with subject areas to include:
- Climate change
- Control, regulations, and policy
- Ecology and sustainable development
- Economic dimensions of sustainability
- Economic, social and natural resources issues
- Environment and sustainable development
- Environmental economics and policy
- Environmental technologies
- Green construction and sustainable development
- Political dimensions of sustainability
- Review and assessment of policies
- Social aspects of sustainability
- Strategy for policy making
- Sustainable agricultural and rural development
- Sustainable business development
- Sustainable economic development
- Sustainable models
- Urban planning and development
- Waste and water management
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The IJSDWP is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: The journal does not have any Article Processing Charges and will publish well-prepared manuscripts free of cost submitted in 2022. However, if any manuscript requires English language editing and proofreading, a nominal fee will be charged based on the length of the manuscript.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Academic Informa and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of IJSDWP.
- Journal Membership: IInternational Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: email@example.com.
International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy
Volume 1 Issue 1 2012
Quarterly from 2015
Online ISSN: 2305-705X
Print ISSN: 2306-9929