Journal of Information is an international journal of information science and technology, data, knowledge and communication. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and short communications.
- Information Technology (IT) and Science
- Quantum Information
- Information Theory, Systems Theory, Cybernetics
- Communication Theory and Communication Technology
- Information Security
- Information Society
- Data Management, Information Systems
- Data Mining, Data, Knowledge
- Languages, Semiotics
- Information Processing Systems
- Information and Computation
- Information and Artificial Intelligence
- Information in Society and Social Development
- Information and Intelligent Agents
- Problems of Information Security
- Information in Organizations and Knowledge Management
- Information Processes and Systems in Nature
We would like to invite you to contribute papers for consideration and publication in the Journal of Information (JOI).It is published on biannually basis (June and December). All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the formatting style of the journal.
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The JOI is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: There is no submission fee, the author(s) pay the online publication fee:
250 100 USD after acceptance. The price of hard copy of the journal is 50 USD (additional).
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in Journal of Information is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Pak Academic Search and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: Journal of Information is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of JOI.
- Journal Membership: Journal of Information is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journal of Information
Online ISSN: Pending
Print ISSN: Pending
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.104
Please contact us for more information