The objective of the journal is to publish papers on original and developing methods and theories for providing prospect guidelines to endorse research of agricultural sciences internationally. It is an inter-disciplinary journal covering the following topics:
- Agricultural Biodiversity
- Agricultural Botany
- Agricultural Ecology
- Agricultural Electrification and Automation
- Agricultural Entomology
- Agricultural Genomics
- Agricultural Production
- Agricultural Resources
- Animal Sciences
- Biological Engineering
- Breeding Genetics and Pathology
- Crop Physiology and Science
- Dairy Farming
- Energy Agriculture
- Environmental Hydrology
- Fertilization, Breeding and Protection of Plants
- Fishery Sciences
- Forestry Sciences
- Husbandry Science
- Irrigation Management
- Modelling of Crop and Animal Systems
- Organic Agriculture
- Plant Breeding Genetics and Pathology
- Plant Nutrition
- Plant Protection
- Security of Genetically Modified Agricultural Organisms
- Soil Science and Soil Land Use
- Soil-Plant Relationships
- Sustainable Rural Development
- Sustainable Rural Development Agricultural Botany
- Theoretical Production Ecology
We would like to invite you to contribute papers for consideration and publication in the Current Research in Agricultural Sciences (CRAS). All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the formatting style of the journal.
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The CRAS is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: Free online publication after acceptance for well-prepared manuscripts submitted in 2019.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in Current Research in Agricultural Sciences is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Pak Academic Search and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: Current Research in Agricultural Sciences is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of CRAS.
- Journal Membership: Current Research in Agricultural Sciences is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as a Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Research in Agricultural Sciences
Volume 1 Issue 1 2014
Quarterly (March, June, September, December)
Online ISSN: 2312-6418
Print ISSN: 2313-3716
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.68
Please contact us for more information