The main objective of Journal of Food Technology Research is the dissemination of information relating to current research results, novel theories and technologies, and professional activities across geographical as well as academic boundaries. The Journal Food Technology Research welcomes contributions from scientists, engineers and technologists throughout the world. This journal covers all major fields of applications in Food Sciences.
Focus and Scope Covers:
- 3D Printed Virtual Reality and Food.
- Climate Change and Food Farming
- Climate Change and Its Effects on Dairy Management
- Dairy Allergy and Prevention
- Flavonoids – powerful Antioxidants
- Food Handling and Processing
- Food Industry Enterprises using Molecular Cuisine Technology.
- Food Production and Preservation
- Food Quality Assurance
- Food Security
- Food Storage and Distribution
- Food Superiority Assurance
- Food Chemistry with Emphasis on Food Proteins and Flavor Compounds
- Genetically Modified Food and Safety of Humans and Environment
- Health Impact of Additives and Preservatives
- Innovative and Rising Technologies,
- Macrobiotic Diet and Ketogenic Diet
- Medicinal Food and Nutrition for Dysbiosis.
- Novel Foods
- Packaging and Engineering of Foods and Food Products
- Physical Properties of Food,
- Plastic Food Packaging and Health
- Proximate Analysis
- Raw Material and, Composition of Food,
- Trends and Future Research in Food Products
- Uses of Aloe Vera Gel
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The JFTR is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: There is no submission fee; however, the author(s) pay the article processing charges (APC) of 300 USD, after acceptance. If the article requires extensive English language editing, we will charge additional language editing fee, varying and based on with the length of the article. If your institute is a member of the Conscientia Beam, your APC could be discounted up to 10%.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in Journal of Food Technology Research is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the the Scopus, Google Scholar, and other databases.
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: Journal of Food Technology Researchs is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of JFTR.
- Journal Membership: Journal of Food Technology Researchs is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Publication Frequency: The Conscientia Beam announces that the frequency of the Journal of Food Technology Research will be quarterly from 2022.
Journal of Food Technology Research
Online ISSN: 2312-3796
Print ISSN: 2312-6426
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.58