International Journal of Management and Sustainability (IJMS) is a peer-reviewed journal of business, economic, energy, environmental and social sustainability of human beings. It seeks to provide a forum for debates on practical, theoretical and policy implications for sustainable development. IJMS also encourages studies on solutions to improve corporate performance towards sustainability.
- Business Management for Sustainable Development
- Comparative Studies, Changing Consumption and Production Patterns
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Development and Apprehension of State Strategies and Global Pacts for Sustainable Development
- Economic Impact of Social and Environmental Policies
- Economic Management for Sustainable Development
- Effects of Global Climate Change on Development and Sustainability
- Energy, Water, Recycling and Waste Management
- Environmental and Social Policy
- Ethical and Philosophical Aspects of Sustainable Development
- Financial Management for Sustainable Development
- Health-Related Aspects of Sustainability
- Human Resource Management
- Human Rights
- Impact of Globalization on Local, National and Regional Sustainability and Stability
- Effects of Security and Disaster Management on Sustainability
- Industrial Development and Energy Crisis
- Manufacturing for Sustainable Development
- New and Renewable Sources of Energy for Sustainable Development
- Operations Management
- Organisational Studies
- Social Sciences and Management
- Social Sustainability
- Social Sustainability - Developments in Cultural Diversity, Tradition, Social Systems, and Globalization
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Energy Preservation and Regeneration Methods
- Sustainable Use of Resources Such As Land, Water, Atmosphere and Other Natural Resources
- System Study Methods, Including Life Cycle Assessment and Management
- Unsustainable Patterns of Production and Consumption
- Use of New Technologies for Management and Sustainability
We would like to invite you to contribute papers for consideration and publication in the International Journal of Management and Sustainability (IJMS). All submitted articles should be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the formatting style of the journal.
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The IJMS is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: Free online publication for well-prepared manuscripts submitted from 1st August 2018.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published inInternational Journal of Management and Sustainability is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Pak Academic Search and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement:International Journal of Management and Sustainability is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of IJMS.
- Journal Membership:International Journal of Management and Sustainability is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as a Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Journal of Management and Sustainability
Online ISSN: 2306-0662
Print ISSN: 2306-9856
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.11
Please contact us for more information