International Journal of Geography and Geology (IJGG) is a peer-reviewed journal. It publishes research articles that make a major theoretical, conceptual and/or empirical intervention to the advancement of both geography and geology. Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original work, that is not under consideration in any other journal. The scope of the journal includes the following areas:
- Cultural and Tourism Geography
- Earthquake Hazard and Risk Estimation
- Economic Geology
- Features and Processes of Deformation in Rocks
- Forest Reserves
- Geochemical Environmental Pollution
- Geographic Information System
- GIS Applications in Earth Sciences
- Gravimeteric Hydroclimatic Variability
- Laboratory of Remote Sensing
- Mineral Processing
- Waste Management & Recycling
- Rock Mechanics Applied to Geology
- Rock Mechanics Seismotectonics
- Seasonal Climate Prediction
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Soil Erosion
- Sustainable Urban Development
- Tectonics and Geological Mapping
- Submission Acknowledgement: When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Peer Review and Decision of Reviewer: The IJGG is following double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 3-5 weeks. The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author by email, and he/she will be assumed to send other authors.
- Average Time: The average time between submission and final decision is 35 working days and the average time between acceptance and final publication is 30 to 40 days.
- Article Publication Fee: The journal does not have any Article Processing Charges and will publish well-prepared manuscripts free of cost submitted in 2022. However, if any manuscript requires English language editing and proofreading, a nominal fee will be charged based on the length of the manuscript.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in International Journal of Geography and Geology is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Publication Notice: The author(s) will be informed by email, when his/her article published online on the journal website.
- High Visibility: indexed in the RePec, Ideas, Scilit, Google Scholar, Academic Informa and abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- CB Publication Ethics Statement: International Journal of Geography and Geology is following the Publication Ethics guideline of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Please read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement of IJGG.
- Journal Membership: International Journal of Geography and Geology is a member of Cross ref.
- Copyright and Reprint Permission: All Rights is Reserved by Conscientia Beam. Abstracting or Indexing is allowed with acknowledgment to the journal source. The personal use of the journal articles is acceptable. However, approval to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the journal.
- Special Issues: Guest Editors are kindly invited to produce Special Issues consisting of articles organized around a theme of particular interest. These special issues are often edited by guest editors who are not on the editorial board. Proposals for Special Issues are most welcomed as a Guest Editorials and Announcements.
- Announcement and Advertisement: Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the related website. Contact e-mail address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Publication Frequency: The journal is published Biannually (2 issues per year: June, December).
International Journal of Geography and Geology
Online ISSN: 2305-7041
Print ISSN: 2306-9872
Journal DOI: 10.18488/journal.10